Venerable provides our clients with a full range of professional real estate services and a team dedicated to the preservation of historic properties and development of quality new construction.
Venerable is unique not only in its mission, but also its methodology. Our experienced staff identify the investment opportunity, broker the acquisition, direct the redevelopment, lease the space, manage and maintain the property, and periodically sell the finished product. This broad spectrum of services allows us to offer a 360-degree analysis of every real estate opportunity we encounter. Our company has been in business in Portland since 1991. Our four brokers have nearly 60 years of combined experience and, in the last year, have completed millions in commercial leasing and sales transactions. Our historic preservation expertise also positions us to be able to take full advantage of creative financing and available incentives to ensure that our challenging projects are sound investments. At Venerable, we successfully convert underutilized properties into “like-new” real estate that contributes to urban neighborhoods and local economics. Our team of real estate professionals specialize in following areas:
- historic rehabilitation, adaptive reuse, and new development
- property management and building maintenance
- tenant/owner representation for leasing office, retail, warehouse, and industrial
- client representation for sales of buildings and land
- historic preservation consulting including National Register nominations, tax credit applications, and land use/design review services
Do you have a commercial historic building you would like to redevelop, lease, or sell? Please get in touch. We’d like to discuss how we can be of assistance.